Fairmount Park – Fanduel Sportsbook and Horse Racing

Don’t forget you can wager on the races with AmWager

Place Your Bet Now!

Wager on live horse races like a Pro with AmWager.

Why Choose AmWager

Simple…We are the best online wagering platform today. Real-time updates, exclusive tools, custom wagering types, player-focused design. Not using AmWager is like playing in the kiddie pool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKEUimWbi3A&feature=emb_titlePowerful, fast, innovative, secure, yet easy to use! All because we value and listen to our customers.

Fairmount Park – Fanduel Sportsbook and Horse Racing

Fairmount Park is a horse-racing track in Collinsville, Illinois, United States. It opened in 1925, at Collinsville Rd.

History of Fairmount Park

1925 – On September 26, 1925, the racetrack was opened

1969 – Ogden Corporation purchased the racetrack.

1974 – Fairmount Park was the first track (mile) to run under the lights back in 1947. In the same year, Fairmount Park was destroyed by fire.

1997 – Fairmount Park racing dates declined from 232 live racing days to 90 days per year on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.

1999 Standardbred harness racing ceased to continue.

2000 – The racetrack was sold to Bill Stiritz. He is the chairman of Ralston Purina Co. and the principal owner of St. Louis Park Ltd. He owned 95 percent in liability, while the remaining 5 percent was purchased by Brian Zander, Fairmount’s current vice president and general manager.

2007 – Announced a plan to build a 20,000-seat amphitheater at the track. When the legislature did not approve slots in its regular session, Fairmount management applied to the Illinois Racing Board for 90 days of live racing but said that if lawmakers did not approve relief for horse tracks in its November veto session, the track would only run 60 days, citing declining attendance and betting handle, competition from casinos, and overpayment of the horsemen’s account for purses.

2011 – Fairmount Park continued to run live racing and simulcasting, with no sign of legalized racinos in Illinois. The management also announced that Fairmount Park would be back in 2012.

2012 – Racing returned in the racetrack.

2014 – The 2014 season started at the end of April with race days on Tuesday and Saturday, with an increase to 3 days per week in the summer for what is expected to be a 90-day season.

2020 – The partnership with the New York-based online sports betting company FanDuel Group and Fairmount Park made it known as FanDuel Sportsbook and Horse Racing.

2023 – It completed a $700,000 renovation project which includes a kitchen and lounge, a wellness center, and new offices for the group representing horse owners and trainers at the facility.

One of the Few

It is one of three remaining horse racing tracks active in Illinois and the only one outside the Chicago, Illinois, metro area.

Track Details and Other Facilities

Track Details

Other Facilities


Race Schedule and Major Events & Races​

Major Events and Races

Fairmount Race Schedule

Location and Access to the Racecourse


Other racetracks are sorted and listed on the page “List of Racetracks”. To view the full list, hit the button below. You can also check the horse racing types and breeds to have a lot more in-depth knowledge about horse racing.

Horse Racing Types

Horse Racing Breeds

List of Racetracks

Keeneland Race Track

You can also check Keeneland race results and Keeneland race entries using our AmWager platform for FREE!

It is easy to access and fast as 1, 2, 3!

So what are you waiting for?


Sign Up for Free

Sign Up now for FREE and wager like a PRO with AmWager